..so much for my happy endin..xDD..

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 10:00 AM

year 2008 had ended in a happy way for me..ders some update for my pmr rewards..my 2nd aunt had gave me extra 100bucks,my 3rd aunt gave me 200bucks while my parents paid 400bucks for my new hp..woohoo!!..jeff was complainin he got only 50bucks for gettin 7a's..ahahah


my result may had reached da satisfaction of my family members..but nt to my satisfaction..i could had did better if i put in more effort..now my main wish for year 2009 is to b able to turn over a new leaf n focus in my form 4 n score well.

at 4 yuejin,jeff,me n calvin met up to buy food for a new year eve party at calvin's hse at nite..went to tesco wit an illegal taxi..thx to me..xD..it cos us 20bucks jus for transportation from sky lane to tesco n back..reached taxi at 5sth..bought cheese,sausages,pasta sauce,tomato puree,some drinks n pita bread..can anyone guess wat were we havin in da party?

back to calvin's hse at 5.30pm..den wernyen n da laughin hyena(khai ling) reached..we made a deal(only for da guys)..we wil start off wit fifa09..loser cook..so jeff n yuejin started da first game..and yuejin got knocked out..after da first game zhi lin n mei wan reached..den me n jeff..beat him by 3goals..woohoo!!..the red devils got shot down by da gunners..ahahah..so i continued playin..and da group of girls had definitely cos a havoc in calvin's hse..lmao!!calvin's dad(mr t.b.l) had to lock himself in his room..xD..dey started cookin n fightin for da ingredients..da mos unlucky was me as wen it's my turn to cook da ingredients were al finished..argh!!
-me watchin da first game..jeff vs yuejin-
-me against jeff while calvin n yuejin watchin-
-my destroyed pizza ==!!-
went home at 9 cos had to attend a function..went back to calvin's hse at 11pm..played chor-tai-tee..den vs wernyen in king of fighters..had to admit she's kinda gud..ishh..den had a rematch wit jeff in fifa..i was beaten by him..i was usin chelsea while jeff usin man utd agn..he got disturb n whacked up by khai ling who is a chelsea fan everytime he try to score..i got whacked up by wernyen bcos i try to injure WAYNE ROONEY!!,everytime jeff fail to score n each time i got a shot on target..arghh!!..i got headache after d game..ish..da girls were standin by da window havin countdown n shoutin to wish da whole neighbourhood HAPPY NEW YEAR!!..LOL!!
-dey took dis pic without me..argh!!-

followed jeff back at 12.30am..reached home around 12.40am..couldn't go online cos my aunt wan me to go to slp rite after my bath..sighh..so continued textin til two b4 i finally step into dreamland downstairs at da couch in da living room..==!!

Comments Posted (0)