Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 4:49 PM

how do u definate d phrase "jus playin" o "jus jokin"??..does d word discriminate suppose to b in d definition??..YOU thk u're so cool..so influential..so tough by discriminatin others??..by belittlin ppl??..well..to me YOU jus sux..YOU use others for ur own pride..d worse thg is YOU uses ur fren..after years of frenship..dats wat YOU do..i'd always takin YOU as a trustable fren..YOU broke my secret..YOU discriminate me..YOU belittle me..YOU make fun of me..WAT TYPE OF FREN ARE YOU??!!..YOU r so pathetically selfish..dis is not a frenship worth appreciated!!..if to YOU dis is wat YOU cal jokes n jus foolin around..continue wit it..i'm not in it..our frenship shall end here..!!

who am i talkin about??..dis is for me to noe n for u to find out.

i dun thk anyone noe who i'm talkin bout
bout dis is exactly wats in my mind..it had been a relieve since i let it out

after years of frenship i dun
wan dis to end our frenship.
but i seriously can't stand it anymore,
it'll jus end if dis continues.
i hope ders limit in everythg.

Comments Posted (0)