Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 9:50 AM

24 January 2009
my aunt n uncle from KL n Kuching reached penang..same goes to my aunt from Vietnam..nt missin cheah xinning who reached at 11pm in Johor from Singapore

25 January 2009

went to my dad's side gma's hse for annual reunion..nt enjoyin bcos d place is v dirty..as years past d place get dirtier..couldn't enjoy steamboat der..took only a bowl..went home after dat..began to feel hungry at 10pm..took a cup of fresh milk wit some cereals..den stayed up til 12am for CNY to arrive..wished mummy n daddy once d clock struck 12am..continued watchin tv cos dun feel lik sleepin..was chattin on d hp till 3am b4 i finally fell asleep.

26 January 2009
the long awaited day has arrived..it's CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!..woke up at 10am..went over to my gma's hse agn..den went to pay respect to my grandpa at d christian cemetry at the waterfall..went over to my sa ee poh chor's hse..stil strong n standin..she's 95 over years old ..gotta get some healthy living tips from her..xD..had d famous gurney drive pasembur n mee goreng..d mee goreng wasn't dat nice bt d pasembur is jus fantastic..went to tanjung court to vist another relative which i dun even noe how to addres..hehe..as usual..BORIN!!..they started discussin bout traffics..==!!..drove to mainland to meet my sa ee poh n my cousin bro from singapore..n finally back hme.

27 January 2009

woke up at 1pm..was so lazy..sat down on d couch doin ntg..watchin taiwanese drama d whole day..sienzz..went to my mum's side gma's hse for steamboat at 6.30pm

b4 d steamboat started
first roundFISHBALL!!..xD
my first round..=)
everyone waitin for d 2nd round to b ready..too bad i fifa-ing.xDa lil too late to grab another round

28 January 2009

woke up at 11.30am..mwahahah..took off for lunch at d Chinese Recreation Centre(CRC) rite after i cleaned up..waited so long as d whole restaurant was crowded..finally d fud arrived..makan makan makan..xD..went back hme to rest cos mummy was tired..while d other relatives drove to kl to meet up wit my uncle..i took a 3 n a half hours nap..LOL..took burger,instant noodle n cereals for dinner..continued chattin wit xinning as she's on her way bck to singapore..fell asleep at 2am..left my hp under my pillow wit vibration on..woke up at 5.24am thk to d reply frm xinning..chat wit her til she finally reached singapore..which is 5.45am..gud luck in singapore agn my fren!!


Comments Posted (0)