disappointment!!

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 7:22 AM

as expected bad results for me..my 500bucks reward is totally dwn d drain..i only got 4a's out of 7 subjects..da rest were b's..da rewards dat was promised by my grandma was 7a's=1000bucks n 5a's=500bucks..n ntg for less den five a's..while nw i got only 4a's so 500bucks had jus flew past my face..fortunately my grandma agreed to give me 200bucks..300 less.

A's
-Bahasa Melayu-
-English-
-Science-
-Geography-

B's
-Mathematics-
-History-
-Kemahiran Hidup(teknikal)-

anyway i had expected it earlier..da 3 subjects dat i got b is exactly as i predicted..i knew i did badly in the 3 subjects..i was havin nightmares bout me gettin 2a's for a few nite since da past week..n i had a dream of gettin 4a's las nite..so i guess da dream las nite was da only correct wan..i'm kinda disappointed bout da result..but my aunty n grandma is tellin me nt bad d ok d n my frens is askin me to cool down n cheer up but i dun thk it's workin as it was an important exam for me..i should had study much earlier..neway thx for da support

i'll jus let it go n luk forward to my form 4 year..hope i wil b selected into science stream..can't wait to get my reward from my grandma!!!..xD

Comments Posted (0)