..jus forget bout it..it's a misunderstandin..

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 4:01 AM

i had made my decision of lettin go of da miserable mornin which i got thru ytd..da post about d incident had been removed..so i believe only a few read..i guess misunderstandin is da best word to replace da whole post i posted ytd..so i shall jus take it dis way..no more grudge n revenge..=)

NOOO!!!..my dad's askin me to focus on study from now on..no more freedom..T_T..my comp may b locked..no freedom to go out..less mtg..omg..stress..neway..it should b a gud thg for me as i'm plannin to turn over a new leaf n focus in my form 4(if i can even do dat)..ahahah

sculs' startin in 1 and a half day time..it's gonna b a new start to my stressful year..so much more to go thru.studies,scoutin, n so much more..won't b able to go online so often anymore..sobz

.i guess dats al for my post today.
.wishin everyone welcome back to scul n gud luck in 2009.=).

Comments Posted (0)