Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 6:46 PM

-Saturday,10 January 2009-
d first week of schoolin had ended..d annual recruitment of pfs was held on d past saturday..i over9-ed in scul on friday nite for d preparation of d recruitment drive..i stayed awake for d whole nite..played football in d mid of d nite wit daryl after our jobs were done..as time passes by, the form 1's start arrivin as clock stricks 7am..we gave our final touch on our items n start changin into our scout u..da recruitments continued til 11am..den every1 started 2 leave d scul compound..leavin only me n calvin cleanin out d bamboos in our side..luckily cason n adrian from 8south came over to help.."thx guys"left scul at 4pm..went for mee goreng at jelutong wit calvin..den he came over to my hse to take a bathe..went to queens after bathing to buy some revision bookss..we were blurrin most of d time der..LOL!!..played a round of air hockey wit calvin..I LOST TO HIM BY 4 POINTS!!..dang
-Calvin Tan buaya-ing on d gateway..LOL!!-

-Sunday,11 January 2009-
went to queens agn early in d mornin..al thx to popular bookstore for havin some techical prob d day b4 cosin me unable to buy d books..we went to kapitan in queensbay to take our brunch..d nasi kandar is jus fantastic..xD..went over to queens after brunch..selected d revision books i wanted..it reached d price of RM177.70..as expected my dad started mumblin..but stil he had no objection..=)..den went to shop for some new year clothes..d budget given by my dad was only RM50..WTF!!..wat could i buy wit dat..==!!..ran a round queensbay to look for a pair of clothes which cos 50bucks..end up after 3hours of walkin round i only manage to get a pair of shorts by chargers which cost me RM39.90..i wanted to get another t-shirt which cos 23.90..unfortunately der was no size for me..i needed M size but der was only S n L..==!!..so i bought only a pants after choosin for 3hours..LMAO!!..went bak hme after dat..went to my gma's hse for dinner..my dad was havin prob updatin his laptop==!!..so waited til 12am..reached hme at 12.30am..neva tot of slpin after bathing..so i cleaned my room til 3am as der was lots of books to b thrown n arranged..sigh

-Monday,12 January 2009-
woke up @ 6.30am as d 2nd week of sculin started..attended d weekly assembly..was lucky nt to get caught for my side hair..mwahahah..i pushed my fringe up wit hair cream..al d offenders which got caught was given a "bamboo made kuey teow"..xD..i slept for d whole 2 lessons of maths in class..wish i could thx d teacher for bein so kind..LMAO!!..after recess i ptg-ed 1 lesson of physics..xD..den entered bm class..got punished for not copyin notes...stupid idiotic teacher..i was asked to write a pendahuluan for rumusan on d white board..==!!..but too bad i din bother to..xD..reached home at 3.30pm..played a game of dota game wit my bro's fren..which is somehow lik bully cos it was one sided..mwahahah..started doin my hmwk afta playin.. to some of my frens inoe it's hard for dem to believe i do hmwk bt i really did..xD
-copyin notes in scul-
-hmwks!!-

dats al for todays' post,
byes ppl..
signing out,
kaixian.













Comments Posted (0)