..fiRst dAy oF sChoOliN..

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 9:58 AM

woke up at 6.45am today..i guess my mum woke me up a bit too late cos it suppose to b 6.30am usually..i jus couldn't wake up myself as i'll turn da alarm clock off wen it starts ringin..so i nid my mum..den i went 2 take my bath..was inside der for 20minutes..bathing n dreamin at d same time til my mum shouted at me..LMAO!!den after dressin up jus took a glass of fresh milk n i'm out to scul.
-early mornin..stil blurrin-

reached scul at 7.25am..5 minutes b4 scul start..hehe..den scul started of wit assembly..listenin to d teachers crap..blablabla..urghh..sleepy!!..den complication occur as 2 teachers came out wit diff instructions to put us in our respective clas for year 2009..i was put in d same clas wit calvin..4Gigih..a science class which is wat i hoped for..unfortunately it is d las class for science tho d teacher denied it..it was kinda embaressin..but anyhow i stil needa go thru d year in dat clas..so i shall jus start studyin n work towards d goal my dad gave me which is below 100 in d form position d whole year n consistently o he wil bar me from scout activities.cason,kenny,shaun,beng hai, n chris was oso in d same clas..calvin was elected as monitor..but he slept in clas rite after d teacher left d clas..SO RESPONSIBLE!!LOL!!..
-d monitor of d clas slpin in d clas-

we walked out of d class by da 3rd lesson cos it was so freakin borin n teachers r not enterin d clas..we walked round d scul recruitin form 1s..den i ate nasi kandar for my recess..woohooo..after so many months..xD..went back to class 2 lessons after recess..obviously i ponteng-ed another two..hehe..no teacher agn..as expected..den teacher entered n der was spot check..luckily no one discovered my hp..but i was caught for my hair..accordin to d prefect my side, back n fringe is long so it means every part is long..n d teacher threatened to cut my hair if i dun cut today..but who cares..stil nt gonna cut..hahah..calvin,kenny,cason n shaun was oso caught..dang dicipline case by first day of scul..WTF??!finished scul at 2.40pm.

reached home at 3.30pm...arghh..took a nap after my tlunch(combo of tea n lunch)LMAO!!

Comments Posted (0)