rain-love story(english)

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 10:55 AM

oh baby there's something dat i hav to tel u bout,
can't hold it in my heart,
all this pain is breakin me down,
thought i found my one true love,
couldn't show u how i feel,
i was stupid baby,
my pride wouldn't let me b real,
i'm askin for one more chance,
didn't noe where u stand,
or wat ur feelin demanded from me,
i pleaded ur luv wouldn't pass,
u left me out da rain,
when u jus walked away,
this song is a story of a true love tradegy,
i give up my heart,
i tried to give u al of me,
we've come to an ending somehow,
i don't know wat to do,
but i dun wanna forget nw,
i love you baby,
i stil love u,
this is the sound of honesty,
i gave up my heart,
i tried to be al i could b,
my hearts gonna wait 4evr,
i'm stil holdin on to......
...all of our moments together,
i luv u baby,
i stil luv u,
we were so much in luv,
tel me how could u forget,
wish u were here wit me but...
...memories are al i hav left,
it seems da promises...
that u made to me were ntg,
and you're smilin girl,
but i can see you're hurt within,
i'm askin for one more chance,
baby give me ur hand,
so we can both understand dis luv,
i pleaded ur luv wouldn't pass,
al da pieces of my soul,
want to live in ur heart,
this song is a story of a true love tragedy,
i gave up my heart,
i tries to give u al of me,
we hav come to an endin somehow,
i dunno wat to do,
but i dun wanna forget now,
i love u baby i stil love u,
this is da sound of honesty,
i gave up my heart,
i tried to be al i could be,
my heart's gonna wait forever,
i'm stil holdin on to...
...all of our moments together,
i luv u baby i stil luv u,

-dis part of song is dedicated to someone who i wish would understand me more..-

Comments Posted (0)