Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 9:00 PM

-the borin n blurry mornin for me-
slept at 5am ytd..woke up at 9 bcos had to follow my parents to d market after fetchin my bro to ttn..blurrin d whole time..ltr on calvin text me tellin me badminton postponed..i was lik WTH??!!..so we tried arrangin over n over agn..end up we manage to held it..but nt in bukit dumbar bt permata.

-the borin condition of afternoon too-
reached my granny's hse at 12.15pm after fetchin my bro from ttn..he came up wit a statement sayin i controlled da comp n dun wanna let him use..my messenger cosin da comp to lag bla bla bla bla n i had to take da scoldins..damn it..den i went on as usual..bloggin,plurkin,chattin n frenster-in..den entered a dota game which i feel it's gettin borin.den alvin called to inform me dat badminton is in desa permata..5-7pm..unfortunately..yuejin couldn't make it..haih.so i asked for daryl's help in transportation..calvin told us he's comin but ltr.

-a creepy n freakin moment for me-
left hse at 4.45pm to walk to da destination i promised to wait for daryl at..which is opp skbl..at da cemetry..OMG!!..creepy..i was walkin at da quiet streets to reach der..took a rong turn which cos me to take da big round..i was replyin msges while der r lots n lots of bikers passin by starin at me..gosh..it was creepy..dat place was known for snatch thief..n dey luked lik suspicious ppls..i was so freaked out as i was in front on da cemetry with indian bikers starin at me(sorry if dat sounded racist)..while at d other side daryl forgot his shoe n reached late..i stood n holded my fear der.

-in desa permata-
reached desa permata at 5.15pm..alvin was der much earlier den us..so we played n played..den alvin's dad came..he played too..den he bought us some cold 100plus..thx uncle!!..half an hour ltr calvin texted me to inform me he couldn't make it..he claims he could nt locate his parents after shoppin in queensbay..==!!we met hon sern,chong wee n his frens der..bcos of calvin i needed to ask for hon sern's help to bring me home..luckily he din mind to fetch me home..thx hon sern!!

-after badminton-
reached home at 7.30pm..my whole body was so sticky n sweaty..yucks..hate dat condition(sound girlish??owh too bad!!)..took my bath once i reached home..n amazingly ders no food left on da table..i was so hungry..so i decided to cooked instant noodle wit crab stick n egg..it was kinda nice..it's really fillin..den gotta clean up da dishes al by my own..after dat, once agn i'm back in front of da comp..xD

Comments Posted (0)