a close to miserable day..sigh!!

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 11:06 AM

it had been a damned day for me ytd..woke up at 8 o'clock in the mornin..i was havin a headache n feelin so sleepy as i slept at 3am da nite b4..was sms-ing on da phone..den went online in the mornin..couldn't find anyone online..it was so borin for me in the mornin..

went for mtg in the afternoon..i was so late for mtg..spent time der..talk talk talk..work work work..n den eat..hehe..ate a piece of roti canai n a glass "limau ais"(intro-ed by yuejin who claims xinning intro-ed)..==!!..so i guess my happy moment ended here..

i rushed home to dota wit calvin,alvin n yuejin who is in sky lane..got dc-ed in the first game cos couldn't ping da host which is yuejin..so calvin c8-ed da game..so i joined..it was a miserable game for me..so tofu da whole game..keep dyin..alvin n calvin made a great team.

went out after dat..den had my dinner..went online rite after i reached home..i found out ders sth rong wit my phone..i couldn't connect to my comp..it's either da port in phone is havin prob o my usb cable..da comp couldn't detect it..if i hold da phone up da comp can detect..if i leave it connection lost agn..arghh..i wish it's jus da prob of my cable n not da prob in my port cos if dats da case..it's gonna be so costly..HOW AM I GONNA TEL MY DAD??!!..ish

i continue chattin n checkin my cable til i forgot i promised to go offline by 12am..at 12.30am my aunty reminded me n told me dat i can't go online da next mornin..but stil she gave me freedom to go online..da only punishment was to sweep da garage..thx aunty..xD

Comments Posted (0)