Traplex08

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 10:36 PM

-4th of december 2008 - 7th of december 2008-
-penang free school-

a major event was held here..Traplex08!!

der had been continous ups and downs throughout d whole camp..conflicts continued..however thgs had to go on as usual..as how ppl use to say..d sun stil rise n set no matter where u are..so we had to force thru it..forgive and forget was applied..over n over agn we forgave n forget..it was kinda tough for our unit to go thru da camp dis way..however we hang on..we enjoyed and played durin da fun time and cabaran..it was da time da whole unit got together and play..den it was campnite dat was da most memorable to me..we went on wit al da events..dances,sketches,and specialties..den free dance..woohoo..my favourite..den da theme songs were played..shake it by metrostation,sempurna by andra and da backbone and oso shuo hao de xing fu ne by jay chou..we danced we enjoyed & we cried..it was my bst campnite..on da third nite i did not get a chance to finish up my memorable nite as i had to go back early..thx to my hk trip..argh!!..

after al..it was somehow my worse but my most memorable camp..miss da camp so much..
thx to tl matt,atl davids lim,atl daniel cheow,atl quah and assl chuah for makin it a success

missin da camp..

Comments Posted (0)