a borin year of chirstmas eve n christmas..

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 10:02 AM

dis is somehow my worst christmas in da history of my lyfe..COS IT'S SO BORIN!!i attended mtg on christmas eve..der was no celebration for me at al dis christmas..der was no bbq..no family dinner..omg..da only thg i could do on christmas eve was to lie down on da couch n watch "the legendary warrior"..==!!..but da mv was nice neway..at 11.55am i start textin n receivin texts..it was kinda enjoyin dat time..i chatted n played my bro's gameboy til 2am before i decided to sleep..

my dad was disturbin me non-stop..keep askin y i dun hav any bbq nite dis year...==!!

i woke up at 12 in the afternoon on christmas..i wen n lie down at da couch agn viewin thru da channels by astro..BORIN!!..my dad was paintin da grill of my hse..i had to take corn flakes n chocolate milk for my lunch as i can't wait for my dad to finish paintin..rite after i finish eatin my parents went out for lunch..arghh!!..so i stayed at home n watched "21"..dat mv can really bring me back to dreamland..zzz..i went to disturb my bro who was playin dota upstairs after da mv..den i startin takin over d seat n started playin..=)..after dinner i'm back in the couch agn..chattin on my phone..my dad was furious cos i was usin da phone da whole day..he threaten to keep my phone.i was like omg..ok i'll stop..ish

dats how my borin two days had pass..god save me!!..as for today i had 2 attend for mtg agn..sigh!!

Comments Posted (0)