My Nightmare

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 10:46 PM

Hmmmm.. Looks like my blog had been quiet for quite some time

Blame me for dat =)
The laziness irritates me badly

EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER!!
Meetings, meetings and more meetings..
Am I putting traplex over exams??
Better hope my decision is the rite one.

Neway, no more regrets over d my selection of scul.
Im happy wit it..
Mtgs had been fun, I GUESS
Talkin bout progress of camp..stil doubtful.

Okay..lets move on. I had this strange dream...
Dun ask me why this why dat cos its jus a dream.
PURE NIGHTMARE..!!
Thanks to TAN MAY MAY for wishing me "sweet nightmares"

I somehow went to India wit Kevin and Liwen. As we were exploring the place, we got tired and sat down near some Indian newspaper stall. And two perverted idiots came out and started askin "do you guys wanna spend a nite in our house?" So we got shocked and started walkin off and slowly increased our movement speed. Den, some guy dat looked lik my schoolmate came and told us to continue running. Never stop..!! He dint want to tel us why. So we continued running as we were shock. The mini turns in the place was really confusin as we kept goin back to the same spot. It was lik a merry go-round. THE LAUGTHER OF THE IDIOTS WERE RINGING IN OUR MIND THE WHOLE TIME. Ran back to our room stay. And we soon discovered dat the idiots sent a gigantic king cobra chasin after us. And it seems to have strong sense of smell. We stopped down and watched cos we tot the cobra would give up. Then we heard someone screaming "DON'T STOP..IT'S TOO LATE NOW..!!!" So we started running agn and the Cobra realised our presence. We continued running and i was trapped in a room i ran into.

All i know was i woke up rite after i see the cobra opening its mouth. DON'T ASK ME WAT HAPPENED TO THE REST COS I WAS IN TRAUMATISED CONDITION FOR AN HOUR AFTER WAKING UP..!!

Comments Posted (0)