Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 11:41 AM

Wat am i suppose to do? U know I LOVE YOU. U know i wont let go. Well, does dat matter? U had him in ur heart. AGAIN! Had i ever been hurting u? Had i ever being foolin around? I am deeply in love wit u and its jus you and no one else. I did everythg i could to make sure u're happy. I beared all the pain u put me thru. But stil ntg pulls me to the exit.

I may be dumb to stil put hope. Stil i jus cant let u go. The hook was too tight dat i jus cant remove it. I guess i'll have to wait in the dark til miracle happens and u pull me out from the dark. Bringing lights to my life. Time wont affect me. I'LL WAIT!

I'm ready to face the upcoming pain. Sleepless nights and sheding tears. Each time i breathe i misses u more. Feelin torn.. Stil its wat i am willin to face

I LOVE YOU!!

Comments Posted (0)