Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 11:08 AM

After thinking bout it for nights, perhaps some of the lifetime experiences and sweet past jus couldn't come back. Every bit of memories will maintain. You were the first to make me experience such deep feeling and it means a lot to me. Well, i guess i should had appreciated you earlier. Letting you go would be the hardest moment for me to go thru. It was never a mistake loving u and it wil never be. Ntg goes wrong when u were by my side. My life faced a major downfall as you left. U played the most important role in my life and im really sorry to cos disappointment.

However, i guess apologizing jus dun help. IT"S OVER..!!

I really wish i could be given a chance to repay on everything i did and to have u back by my side. IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING..!! Well, i couldn't hope for more either. This is probably the punishment i should face for not appreciating u.

***PLS PLS..keep our past to yourself. Dun let anyone know about it. You know wat u did.
Our past is something i treasure and i really really dun wish anyone else to know about it other than both of us. Pls..hope you could jus do me dis little favor by not tellin anyone.

Comments Posted (0)