Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 9:39 AM

DIGI SUCKS..KEEP DAT IN MIND!!

I'd been usin the Windows Live Messenger program for months. The term of usage was RM3.00 a month for unlimited usage. I was then asked to update my Windows Live Messenger in my hp ytd. As expected, I was charged for GPRS charges durin the download. OK FINE...dats stil fair. I started the nite wit RM9 of credit. Charged RM4 for GPRS charges. Signed into my Live Messenger later on. Guess how much was my balance after loggin off..RM2.30. WTF??!! Woke up with doubts in my mind. So i tried signing in agn. AND MY CREDIT BECAME RM0.01 AFTER SIGNING OFF..!! Reloaded RM10 later on. Called up digi customer service to ask bout it. I was asked to sign in agn and if im stil charged i'll receive refund. Called back digi for the second time and the promoter told me i need to wait for another 48hours for them to investigate. Cut the crap man. I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE REFUND RITE AWAY DAMN IT!!

LOST RM10.00 OF CREDIT IN A DAY THANKS TO DIGI!

Was wondering if my msgin rate gonna reduce if i change to maxis..hmmm

Comments Posted (0)