"Resolution" for 2010?

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 5:22 PM

Well, I was forced to make a "resolution" on how am I gonna catch up with my form 4 and form 5 studies as a preparation for SPM. If I don't my parents wont pay for my tuition classes cause they don't believe that I'll study. In fact, they think that I'm taking tuition classes as a chance to meet up with my friends to continue with chit chat session. Owh well.......

So... After all the mumbles and naggings, i came out with a so called "resolution" to study.

Daily timetable =.=
STUDY TIME (3 hours per day)

-Weekdays-
school ends 2.40pm
2 hours of studies (4.30pm - 6.30pm)
1 hour of studies (after dinner)

-Saturday-
wake up at 10.30am
2 hours of studies (4.30pm - 6.30pm)
1 hour of studies (after dinner)

-Sunday-
wake up at 10.30am
2 hours of studies (after lunch)
1 hour of studies (after dinner)

*Fyi, this "resolution" is not approved yet. In addition to that, tuition schedules are not included in this so called "resolution".



ps: -Parents finishes work at close to 8pm
-Most of the time home alone during day time
-Full freedom over the computer
-So...... hmmmm =)


A new me? LOL,
Signing off,
kaixian.

Comments Posted (0)