A New Year To Make A New Start

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 5:03 PM

First of all before i start this post, i would like to wish everyone....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's the start of the year, plan a new start to your life

I wouldn't want to make much review of my Form 4 life. It wasn't something good.
Speaking about examinations... I'm totally off-par.
Attitude?? Never change. Stil the lazy me.
Creating fuss to my parents, pissing ppl off.
Tears were shed countless of times.

IT'S A GOOD THG 2009 ENDED!!

Year 2010 = SPM Year
No changes to myself = Gone case

Okay, dats all i have to say.
Below are some of the activities I really enjoyed thruout the year.

-Melaka Jamboree-
-CTC Campfire-
-Traplex 09-
-Traplex Cabaran-
-Beach outing-
-Pizza outing-

GRR.. STILL SUFFERING FROM CHICKEN POX!











Praying to Eywa,
kaixian.

Comments Posted (0)