My First Day Schoolin In Year 2010...

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 4:42 PM

I finally attended school for the first time this year after recovering from CHICKEN POX! Stil....I look like ghost with the marks and scars all over my face and hands. It somehow disgusted ppl. Sighh...

Neway, schooling today was kinda fun. Collected my SPBT books early in the morning. Had BM, Add Maths, Maths and Chemistry before the senior break. Continued on with Civics after the break. Sad to say, my BM teacher is "HAMSTER" which is kinda strict and irritating. His class was BORING! Add maths, hmmm.. not bad but strict too and i almost fell asleep in class =) Maths is the same "MUMBLE QUEEN" i had last year. Chemistry was kinda enjoying.. taught by a mixed religion teacher. Mixture of Chinese and Siamese. However, there gonna be change in Civics teacher, so the teacher that stepped into the class today will be her last time.

Went to take my handphone from the phone shop after school. The repair after the handphone went swimming cost me RM150!! Owh well.....

Speaking bout my "Resolution 2010", hmmm... i'm stil here chatting, blogging and blurring in front of the computer =D

Comments Posted (0)