Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 1:48 AM

WTH is rong wit u??!!
1 more day left n u're tellin me dis crap.
Y bother askin me 2 plan dance wen u dun 1 2 use it?
U pushed me n pressured me non stop.
N now??!!
U should ask me 2 stop earlier.
I had several sleepless nites,
jus 2 finish this blurdy thg.

Fyi planning dance is not dat simple,
tho u never plan it b4 as it was neva ur job.
U always push it to other ppl.
Lik wat u said,
a leader dunnid to plan or do anythg.
I obeyed ur order n wat crap r u doin.

Just to remind u..
U R NO LONGER D LEADER!!
STOP GIVIN COMMENTS N STFU!!
LET D LEADER MAKE D DECISION!!

D new leader is goin thru a tough time,
he had to take over the campfire wit a terrible condition.
N U R MAKING IT WORSE!!
Can u jus keep quiet n co-operate?!

Feeling so F**KED UP!!
Chaoz,

Comments Posted (0)