Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 5:54 PM

it's 2.41am and i'm stil awake..trying to figure out how am i gonna continue with my dance when i can't even move my body anymore..feel so sleepy..there gonna be meetings tmr..wondering will i be able to wake up to attend for the mtg..sigh..IS THERE ANYTHG I CAN DO TO MAKE MYSELF ACTIVE AGN??!!..i've been blurrin in front of the comp for more than two hours..rejecting game requests trying to focus in my dance...there's questions swimming n flying round my brain..n this is how it sounds like..

"will we be able to finish everythg in time??"
"will all this quarrels and conflict ends??"
"wen will al dis thg end??"
"will we still maintain as fren after dis event??"
"was it a right choice to attend for this event??"

could someone get all this crap off my mind??..ITS SO FREAKING DISTRACTING!!..watever it is i've gotta try my best to finish up the job i'm assigned to..and dats it!!

Comments Posted (0)