Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 7:31 AM

Hey Hey Hey..xD!!

My day turned out to be an unexpected one.
I went 2 scul wit total disatisfaction.
My teacher told me 2day suppose to b a normal schooling day.
N dats d ONLY reason i went 2 scul.
However, to my suprise,
it's was RAPTAI SUKAN!! Owh Great..Damn!!

But things turned out 2 b amazing wen i met yuejin n jeff,
dey invited me n calvin 2 join d Young Enterprise Teambuildin.
But there was a regulation to that,
I HAV TO JOIN YE AFTER DAT..!!
I din take long b4 makin my decision to join.
I made consideration since i was form 2,
so i guess i should giv myself a try.
So dis is how my first day in YE goes...

Departed from scul wit a school bus,
heading to PSDC for the teambuilding.
Reached at 8.30am..had out breakfast der.MEE GORENG!!
Then, there was a talk on LEADERSHIP.
Games related 2 teamwork n leadership were among d agenda.
Among d games played were.. :-

-Mohawk Crossing-
-Straw Castle-
It was tough n our patiences was well tested.
Without teamwork,
non of d task can b done n leader mus b very creative 2.
We played n enjoyed ourself well in dis half day activity.
A lot of motivation gained..
LEADERSHIP,TEAMWORK N COMMITMENT!!!
Had lunch in the cafeteria..THE WAVES.
D buffet lunch was fantastic..really enjoyed it.
Headed back to scul at 1.30pm.

N dats how my miserable morning turned rather interesting.

Dats al for now,
GTG 4 mtg,
wil update the pics soon,
toodles.

Comments Posted (0)