nite wolf wakin up as an early bird

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 8:22 AM


i went to bed at 4.01am..it was a sweet sleep for me..i couldn't even move my body at al as i was so so sleeepy..den at 8.00am i received a wake up call from daryl..he suppose to come to my house early and get to mtg together..grrr..I"M SO SO GOD DAMN SLEEPY!!..so da wake up cal did not work on me..i went back to my sleep..at 8.22am..he called again.."Kai Xian,can u open da door,i'm outside ur hse"..i rushed out of bed and ran downstairs jus to open da door..and poof i'm back in front of my comp again..with my swollen eyes, blurry face, sharp voice, small small eyes,..xD..hmmm..kinda worry at da same time as me and daryl is in charge of da mtg today as UL Calvin is havin his UL & PL's mtg..i'll have to organise da mtg together wit daryl..and accordin to wat i heard today's gonna be da day wit da highest attendance..owh crap..and my US has to deal wit a parent..good luck to her..ok,dats al for now..gottta prepare for my mtg..see ya

signin out,
kAixiAn

Comments Posted (0)