a day of fun and realization

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 12:58 AM

i woke up at 8 today bcos daryl gave me a wake up call as he promised..thx daryl..den he reached my house at 8.30..i jus got up off bed..den after cleanin up we search for dance song and we found it.."o" by omarion..dat song is fantastic..den after saving da clip we went off to meet up wit calvin and waited for wernyen and da rest..and i met da funniest person i had ever seen today..HENG KHAI LING!!..she luffed non stop..her laughter is powerful enuf to make everyone start luffin.LOL!!..den we went for breakfast..wat an unlucky day as i order drink at a diff time...if i ordered earlier daryl could had pay for me..den for fud if i ate da same food as da others khai ling could had paid for me..sigh..after da meal she continued laughin..OMG!!..she's totally insane..den we wen over to deir mtg..and played sth to test my luck..xD..unfortunately it's proved my luck wasn't good..haihh..

a ful day off fun ended..once i reached home i started to noe so much thg dat happened and make me realised so much thg..haihh..someone's personality is so unpredictable..jus let it be..cool down my frens who went thru da toughness..everything wil be fine..=)

Comments Posted (0)