I'll Be There :)

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 2:59 PM

Well, i know this blog had been dead for a very long time. Never had the intention to continue updating. Sadly, there's no other place for me to spill my thoughts other than this miserable blog of mine.

Hmmmm, recent days were pain in the ass. Things changed. Yeah they did, very clearly in fact. Viewing through the history of of messages and sort gives me seconds of smile, realising things aren't the way they were.

What's going on...?! Somebody pleasee tell me.

My curiosity are killing me. Trying to show how much I care, hopefully it gets into your realisation. Sleepless nights, moody days..... Oh well. Doesn't matter :) I'll still be there, I promise!

I LOVE YOU!

In my dreams
I'll always see you soar
Above the sky
In my heart
There will always be a place
For you for all my life
I'll keep a part
Of you with me
And everywhere I am
There you'll be



Comments Posted (0)