New Year.. blablabla. SO?! It's stil YOU

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 3:44 PM

OH HEY PPL!
HAPPY BELATED CHINESE NEW YEAR! -.-
Well, how happy could it be?
Nothing changed. Normal boring visits, dinners.. Blablabla
Most importantly, IT'S STILL YOU! Never changed.


I don't wanna feel the way that i do.
I just wanna be right here with you.

I don't wanna see, see us apart.
I just wanna say it straight from my heart.

I MISS YOU!

ANG PAO ANG PAO ANG PAO!
Dats all i enjoy on new year.
Nyahahah.

Went out twice during the CNY holiday...

Once with the "Miss Singapore", CHEAH XINNING a.k.a cute girl? LOL!
Lets see what was the agenda of the first outing.
Err...
1) Met up in Old Town for breakfast
P/S. Yuejin and I drank only a cup of coffee.
OI! CALVIN TAN! FASTER GET TO OLD TOWN LA! IF NOT I'LL MAKE XINNING RAPE YOU!
-A msg sent by me to Calvin-
*SHHH*
Cheah Xinning don't know a thg bout this xD
2) Took a bus to my house. HAHA!
Too bad i forgot the bus number. xD
3) Talked crap, Astro-ed and Chor tai tee-ed
I won Rm10 i thk.. Nyahahah
4) Went to have Ampang Yong Tau Foo outside my house
Calvin was like what's Ampang?
IT'S A PLACE IN KL YOU IDIOT! xD
5) Gave Xinning a treat with my winnings =D
Thank me thank me. HAHA!
6) Errr... How i wish i could skip this...
Why?!

Cause...


Xinning
went
home
!
!

Haih. And that's how the outing ended.

Went to Gurney two days later.
Hmm.. I guess it wasn't that exciting and fun.
The outing wasn't as it was expected to be =/
GUESS WHAT?! ...MR CHICKENPOX CAME!...
Watched Valentine's Day..
Lalala.. Don't ask me bout the movie. ;( =/ D;


Blablabla.. THAT'S ALL FOR MY "WONDERFUL" CNY HOLIDAY!

Now I’m on some Alfie behaviour,
I’ll call you back later
.
Too many fish in the sea for me.
But when the lights come on and what’s her.
Name is gone.
I realise where I’m supposed to be.

Kaixian.

Comments Posted (0)