Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 6:37 AM

OKay, the holidays are getting boring. Im slacking all the way at home without knowing wat to do. Books are obviously not my option. My daily routine will be waking up at 11+ in the morning, clean up, eat my lunch, and back sleepin at 1+ in the afternoon. If i were to be at my gma's house den it'll be waking up at 8am and sit in front of the comp the whole day =.=
I FREAKING NEED MOTIVATIONS..!! EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER
GOT KICKED OUT FROM ADD MATHS TTN..!!
STUDY..!! STUDY..!! STUDY..!!

My parents will be yelling at me all day long with this magnificent word

Neway, I did sth better den sleeping ytd.But, it has ntg to do wit studies. I woke up at 7.30am, went to Chinese Swimming Club to swim. It had been months since i last swimmed. Had lunch in town after swimming. Two bowls of rice, fried fish with tau chiao, fried chicken with plum sauce and fried kangkung wit sambal. It was satisfying tho. Went home at 2. As expected i was back sleeping til 4.30pm. And dat is when i started doin my Maths work. Went for a jog and football at 6pm. Dirtied myself with mud. =@

look at how dirty is my shirt..

who's gonna wash dis?? LOL














Signing out,
KaiXian.

Comments Posted (0)