Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 3:27 PM

hmm..i guess it had been weeks since i last blog..well..lets jus skip my experience in the seminar for the International Trade Centre cos it was BORING!!

schoolin days come n go as usual..ntg special
jus the increase in amount of HOMEWORKS!!
owh well, it don't affect me neway...xDD
well, my revision book r startin to show it's purpose nwadays..=)
so no more complaints from my daddy!!

exams r startin by the 15th of may!!
disasterous!! not ready at al =.=
things really hav to change soon
owh well, got myself a physics ttn..
wait did i?? hmm..i'm stil havin prob 2 choose which ttn to attend
PISA mia o MrTeh's Physics??

alrite lets get to my life update for today..wee!! xD
had my pe lesson in scul
managed to do 28 sit ups in a minute
well..dats d max as theres rhythm to each steps
played football after dat..so rusted..dang!!
took out my necklace..
n to my nightmare i left it in d mid of the field til d end of d day
found out durin d las lesson
was lucky dat it was stil there..thx god!!
if not my mum would had skinned me alive

well,
i guess dat al for today,
tata!!

Comments Posted (0)