`a week to be remembered..

Posted by .kAixiAn. | Posted in | Posted on 4:51 AM

-u're return gave me a week of fun n company-
-a week of joyful conversations-
-a week of laughter n smiles-
-a week of endless nite-
-u're voice kept me awake for the whole nite-
-there was never a lonely n borin day for me thruout d week-

-not to mention d prob n borin days i put u thru..der was nt even a single complain frm u-
-it makes me felt so guilty n sorry-
-how would i ever show u how sorry am i??-
-every apology wil be accepted gladly by u-
-u're act of forgivin n forgetin had made u such a gud n appreciated fren-

-but now, u departure had left me so.....-
-lifeless-
-soulless-
-and not forgetin..lonely-

-when would i get to meet u agn??-
-shall be lukin towards dat day day by day-

-good luck and al d bst-
-strive for the best-
-so long my fren-


your fren,
kaixian

Comments Posted (0)